- Ring Terminal
- Spade Terminal
- Pin Terminal
- blade Terminal
- Locking spade terminals
- Flange spade terminals
- Hook terminals
- Lipped blade terminals
- Tubularlugs terminals TL type
- Plug-in needle
- Female/Male Pre-Insulated Quic
- Quick splice connectors
- Closed end connector
- Butt splice connectors
- Cord end terminals
- Power connector
- Wiring accessories
- Building wiring connector
- UK series general terminal
- Plastic waterproof cable joint
- Air outlet series
- Width male terminal
- Width female terminal
- Plug terminal
- Socket terminal
- Lamp socket terminal&Fuse term
Introduction of Flame Retardant Mechanism of Insulation Term
Date：2017-05-05 【Return】 Reading：
In general, flame retardant mechanism is to add a certain proportion of plastic in the flame retardant, the oxygen index increased, resulting in flame retardant effect. Of course, the oxygen index is only indicative of the flammability of the material and the flame retardancy of the flame retardant. A series of parameters such as the critical parameters of thermal self-ignition, hot ignition energy and thermal autoignition temperature should also be used. In general, flame retardants play a multifaceted role in different reaction zones when they are burned. For different materials, the role of flame retardants may also be different.
Flame retardant mechanism of action is more complicated. But its purpose is always to cut off the combustion cycle physically and chemically. The impact of flame retardants on the combustion reaction in the following areas:
1.The flame retardant located in the condensed phase endothermically decomposes so that the relative temperature in the condensed phase slows down so as to delay the thermal decomposition temperature of the plastic and utilizes the heat of vaporization of the incombustible gas generated when the flame retardant is thermally decomposed To lower the temperature.
2. The flame retardant is thermally decomposed to release a flame retardant that captures the -OH (hydroxyl) radicals in the combustion reaction, terminating the chain reaction by the combustion process by the free radical chain reaction.
3. Under the action of heat, the flame retardant has an endothermic phase change, which prevents the temperature in the condensed phase from rising and makes the combustion reaction slow down until it stops.
4. Catalytic condensation phase thermal decomposition, resulting in solid product (coke layer) or foam layer, hinder heat transfer. This keeps the condensed phase temperature at a low level, resulting in a decrease in the rate of formation as a raw material for the gas phase reaction (a combustible gas decomposition product).
In short, the role of the flame retardant can be combined to make the combustion reaction slowed down, or the reaction of the trigger (thermal spontaneous combustion) has become difficult to achieve the purpose of suppression and reduce fire hazards.